Sunday, August 3, 2014

Sunday’s are for family and rest, not looking at new domiciles

ayre4rce bannerAyreBreefs

Biblical teachings, say that your supposed to rest and worship on Saturday’s . but the Roman’s changed that in about 1000 AD. Politically its now Sunday being the day of rest. For folks like me whether its flying or toewing, Sunday’s I do nothing. I try to take 3 days out for me, nowadays. Reason? I’m getting older, not as spry as I once was and between duties to my own companies one of which took the lead of priorities Saturday, the Knytes and of course the Wolf-Pack of the AyreWolvez, this old southern wolf of the ayre has to let it off a bit , this hacking cough reminded me of the frailties of getting older. Sure back in my 20’s and early 30’s I could hit the ground or get in the ayre running, for 72 hours if I had too. These days if I can do 24 hours running I’m doing good. There’s just so much one can do at my age. When Father Time says slow down, I’m for one doing just that.

Of course there's, both HazzardAyre/DixieDiesel-Highway Hooker Radio. And I’m doing well there, but my love and why we are there to begin with and why my butt’s been transplanted to Utah, to serve the AyreWolvez, rebuild AyreWolf Aviation, and of course increase my flight rating. On that. The realization that it’s a bit easier to gain Hangar space in Utah than auto shop space, the fact that with this last sets of fires that we could have made money with as we did last year, but because of Gordon being in Alaska, and the byrds of mine in the coop there in Anchorage. The mission is find the space maybe even regain our old space at Bountiful/Woods Cross SkyPark, and quite really get this op, back in the air.

One of the articles that came up several times at the meeting with KPDR was the use of our baby Bells in the winter at their transmitter. All of which means lets focus on us in the air as well as on ayre.

So then here we are.

I met with several of the none attendees of Oshkosh this year that remained on station here in Utah. Several items came up, and while the Knytes-of-Anarchy wasn’t big on the $3k a month with KPDR, the sharing of funds of both Hazzard-with Ayre, in a program we will launch in November called HazzardAyre-Ayre4rce(Ayre-Force) both radio and TV. Similar to Warbird Radio only done our way, which is southern heritage/history, Hazzard County style, and much more accessible.

Last but not least the Talent search for both the AyreWolvez SheWolvez, as well as the Ayre4rce Wasps, begins in September. Details on HazzardAyre overnight.

But the two places I’m looking at moving to, in Bountiful wanted me there Sunday, not 2day, me needs my rest. Which I’m off to doing.

L8R Aviators,

wynged sig 2wynged pictograph

WOLVEZ WINGS 2


Quote of the Day:
I do not agree with a word that you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
--Voltaire
1 Samuel 16:7“But the LORD said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.””

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
sweet ayre

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your not part of the WolfPack shut up