Monday, August 4, 2014

Knyte Flyte

ayre4rce bannerKNYTE FLYTE

Like hit kountry singer said in a song, once if the tree don’t bend it’ll break, Waylon said it best though, be careful of anything that is what you want it to be.

This was the nature of the conditions I found myself in on Friday.

Something told me to not even go to that meeting. KPDR might and I’m stretching saying might be successful, its at a point that few there are getting paid for what they are doing. If they are its doing side work.

I went in to get a commercial made outside of KTVX, what I started seeping into was a lets join this bunch scenario.

For them to say I wouldn’t fit in, nor am ready for OTA TV, I say bullshit. I see much more, more racy than things I do. It’s a situation of , its better to put me out rather than risk an already tarnished reputation, on a only radio known entity like myself and the power of HazzardAyre;powermuch less the ability to use our aircraft at will from Transmitter service to newscasts, was not important enough of a resource to keep us in their groove. So we move on. Carl’s Junior is doing a commercial where two hot female bodies from the Lone Star state are washing a truck, eating a big Texas Burger(it ain’t that good) so they use the scintillating presence of sweaty honeys to enhance that 1/4 bounder. Truth is, the local stations run that but pull back from us. Guess decency depends on how much money is being spent. It pisses me off as I could have had the move started Friday, but no I spend time on a maybe baby. Bullshit, I ought to send em a bill, for the time I was there.

The extent to which I could have boosted their footprint, here in the Beehive state, the resources of the Knytes, the AyreWolvez, not to mention the Toew Bro’s ranks in there at just under some serious green. Can you say Channel 11 rewind?

So my pitch to them is simple; instead of leasing us that channel, you suggested, there Tripp, how about selling us the channel, we relocate it to another location in Bountiful, and then you risk nothing.

TTYLY

DPDS POSTERRODEWOLF SIG


Quote of the Day:
We cannot always build the future for our youth, but we can build our youth for the future.
--Franklin Delano Roosevelt
Psalm 119:130“The unfolding of your words gives light; it gives understanding to the simple.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
ayrehead1

KNYTE HEADwynged tail

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your not part of the WolfPack shut up