Sunday, August 3, 2014

I often wonder what goes into a persons mind

southern wyngz 2THE END OF DAY

As I sit here peering over the sugar intake measurement device, at 337 I know my sugar content is way too high, and that stress levels are way to high. Likewise my health is going sour, with asthmatic conditions due to the mold from a indoor flood, my stress level needs to give, or I’ll be flying alright as a floating spirit, from the great expanse of another dimension.

So my ex roomy comes over barking about his supposedly alleged money I owe him. Bull stuff he owes me, but says he knows I got my check cause he checked my mail box. Really? Doesn’t he know that I could have him arrested for that and brought up on Federal charges? That’s a good way to get on the wrong side, talk about a breech not only in protocol, but a breech of my privacy.

More in the PM Monday, Tuesday its break things down and get ready for the move groove.

Going to do some of that today.

TTYLY

wynged sigWOLVEZ WINGS 2


Quote of the Day:
Men achieve a certain greatness unawares, when working to another aim.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson
Jeremiah 33:2-3““This is what the LORD says, he who made the earth, the LORD who formed it and established it—the LORD is his name: ‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
WOLVEZ HEAD MINI wyng tail

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your not part of the WolfPack shut up