Sunday, August 3, 2014

Ditching Facebook friends

AFTERBURNER HEDDER

I always am curious as to why someone wants to be a friend on Facebook.

Do they really have something in common with me? Do they really want to be my friend? Would they send me money if I needed it as if I were a friend or have coffee at the PX or NCO? Would they cover my six in a fox hole in combat? If not, why ask to be my Facebook Friend?

Are they pretending to be my Facebook Friend just to pry into my business or business of the club just to find fault?

What about those that say their friends but wont let me post a blog link to their timeline? These are not friends, they are posers that just want to pick up people just to have them in their nest to give their own life meaning.

So as I do from time to time, I weed through, unfriend those who don’t respond or wont allow news on THEIR timelines etc. In essence ignore me more than twice its adios, amigo.

The reason I’m on Facebook, is to post the news of the club in more than one place so that those in those fox holes in areas unmentionable around the globe can read what’s going on with the AyreWolvez as well as the Knytes and all subsidiaries thereof. Our own site will be up shortly. I4 Solutions is building it as we speak. This will be the social site for the AyreWolvez/Knytes-of-Anarchy and little will go elsewhere afterwerds.

Throat seems clearer so I’m back in the bunk.

Ttyly

wynged sig 2wynged pictograph

WOLVEZ WINGS 2


Quote of the Day:
Bureaucracy defends the status quo long past the time when the quo has lost its status.
--Dr. Laurence J. Peter
Jeremiah 33:2-3““This is what the LORD says, he who made the earth, the LORD who formed it and established it—the LORD is his name: ‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
fyrewolf wynged tail

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your not part of the WolfPack shut up