Monday, August 4, 2014

Put it in Gods hands

AYREWOLFBLOGHEADERcolonels journal

The first of the month brings new things, and as I had money in my jeans went hauling down I-15 to see the folks at where the office/studio to be, is. Then because I promised, went to see the people at KPDF.

I was going to go completely with KPDF, but at the Woods Cross exit, the truck just jerked right to take me where I needed to be in the first place.

So I get this email, from KPDF and the decision became they don’t think we’re a good match. Bet your next bi annual inspection, that had I forked over $3k, we’d have been a great match. Bottom line I wasted time and money.

Something to do with content not being ready for over the air, real definition, not enough green stamps to allow it. Oh well, they all said that following the everyday happenings of us in towing was boring. Look at Lizard Lick Towing, South Beach Tow, its called turn up the heat, they’ll be back.

Okay then got the new domicile, but even that I’m thinking is going to be short lived. So going to be looking, but at least I have an out.

Going to try and bump up the install from Comcast, need to get it in gear there, since its time to unwind this thing we call HazzardAyre and of course the HazzardAyre AyreForce.

But had I depended on KPDF I’d have been in the cold, so there are times, that one must trust in the lord, just put it in Gods Hands, he’ll tell ya’ll what to, he did, and I’m now safe.

TTYLY

wynged sig 2wynged pictograph


Quote of the Day:
The easiest person to deceive is one’s own self.
--Edward George Earle Bulwer-Lytton
Jeremiah 33:2-3““This is what the LORD says, he who made the earth, the LORD who formed it and established it—the LORD is his name: ‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
wynged tail

KNYTE HEAD

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your not part of the WolfPack shut up